Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Pearl Jam

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town is one of my fav PJ songs...I wouldve like to have seen it, I havent seen them live

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    I saw em in Hawaii in 92, Cleveland in 06 and then the other night. It would have been more than that but when I was in college I was workin to take care of my kids...and things were tight. I missed 3-4 tours then. I love that band tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    Theyre on my "have to see" list thats for sure

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    If ya get the chance, you'll enjoy it.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    Never been a big Pearl Jam fan But the into the wild soudtrack By Vedder is currently one of my Favs.
    GO VOLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •